Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Felonies of ignorance

Yet again the world faints,
Yet again I see nothing,
Yet again I open my eyes for a new view it paints,
And I see people and they all look the same…
But then it is beautiful , so gleam..
No doubt it could be just another dream.

Yet again I close my eye,
Yet again the senses fly,
Yet again I see people ,
Different faces , and the voices differ,
yet again they are not the same..
ohhh.. but it has to be an imagination…

Yet again I break a heart ,
Yet again I say something harsh,
Yet again I wait for the dew,
Yet again I am one of the few,
And yet I see , they are still the same,
The faces are same , the voices similar,
But then again could these be my blindness…

Yet again I feel sorry ,
Yet again they go for glory,
Yet again I drink the sweet ocean ,
Yet again the kiss is sour,
Yet again there flies a pigeon,
Yet again the death is gore,
The soil is moist and the water is dry,
Still I see the same eyes cry ,
I so wish I go numb and tranquil..

Yet again I see the world,
Yet again it ends up right there,
Yet again my hands reach out ,
Yet again the eyes are bright,
But the hands pull off,
Yet again the vision is blocked,
I guess , someone reset the sequence..
Yet again, I forgive myself of the felonies of ignorance !!!!!!!!!!!

(from the same guy who chose to be anonymous)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics - Active